- JOB TITLE
- CRNAs Needed in Connecticut
- JOB TYPE
- Locum Tenens
- PROVIDER TYPE
We are seeking multiple CRNAs for an ongoing locums assignment in Connecticut starting October 2021. I've provided a few job facts below. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Jermaine Swift at 706-705-7227 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Job Facts:
- Small Community hospital
- Care Team Model
- Monday - Friday, 7 am -3 pm (8 hrs. per day, 40 hours per week)
- MD to CRNA ratio 1:4
- Cases: General B&B Anesthesia, Ortho, Eyes, GI, Uro, NO hearts, No PEDS. CRNAs do not need to do Regional anesthesia.
- No call, No Holidays, and No Weekends
- $180/hr. plus travel/lodging and paid malpractice
If you are looking for something different, please let me know and I’d be happy to discuss our other jobs.
Also, if you have any colleagues that are interested in this position, feel free to forward this email to them.
Radar Healthcare Providers
P.O. Box 1708
Watkinsville, GA 30677